These terms and conditions apply between all the online Users of the Website www.connectingindiaglobally.com and offline users (including but not limited to Members), and the owner(s) of this Website. Additionally these terms and conditions apply to the use of and (where applicable) purchase of Marketing Products and Services, including but not limited to Membership subscriptions and Events and the placing of advertising with third party sites for Marketing purposes. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
This Agreement is made and entered into _____________ day of _______________ 2016. By and Between Connvero Consulting Services Private Limited, a company incorporated under the companies act , 1956 having its corporate office at Vibgyor Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai-98 (hereinafter referred to as "CIG" which expression shall include its successors in interest and permitted assigns) of the First Part, and
_______________________________________________________________________________, the official representative on behalf of ____________________________________________________ (hereinafter referred as "Client" which expression shall include its successors in interest and permitted assigns) of the Second Part.
Acceptance of Terms
• Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your registration for the use of website and all other services as subscribed. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Your access to and use of the Connecting India Globally Website or Services is subject (unless expressly stated otherwise) exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the Website or services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. By using the Website and the services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website and Services immediately.
• Connecting India Globally reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice, and Users agree to be bound by such changes. It is the responsibility of Users to check these Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
• If you are entering into these terms and conditions on behalf of your employer or acting as an employee, you warrant that you are authorized to enter into legally binding contracts on behalf of your employer. You further warrant that your employer agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Definitions and interpretations
Throughout this terms and conditions, the following words will have the following meanings set against them:
“Advertising” such individual media advertising campaign or programme of advertising that is purchased by the Client from CIG.
“Advertisement” including display, classified, inserts, directories, banners, mini-sites, button Advertisements and any other announcement designed to publicly promote activities including Campaigns and Programmes;
“Advertising Agency/Agent” - individual or company instructed to act on behalf of the Client as an agent;
“Attendee” any person attending an Event in person or whom has access to an Online Event;
“Content” any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
“Copy Date” Agreed deadline to supply advertising materials by;
“Client” any individual or company purchasing Advertising from CIG
“Directories” shall mean the Members Directory and Suppliers Directory collectively;
“Event” any live event hosted, including but not limited to any training, seminar, workshop, conferences, summits and awards event as the same may be attended in person or as an Online Event;
“Free Membership” or “Guest membership” any Membership Product that is offered by CIG free of charge in consideration for registering via the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions;
“Magazine” the print edition of the CIG magazine which may be available to Members as part of Membership;
“Member(s)” Users who have an active subscription to a Membership Product;
“Membership Product(s)” Services and Content offered to Members in a subscription package upon registering as a Member depending on the specific Membership tier that they have purchased;
“Membership” a Members subscription package to a Membership Product;
“Online Event” an Event at which Attendees do not attend in person, but are given access to a virtual Event online via various interactive tools, including live and on-demand video streaming, web conferencing and online training courses;
“Partner” third parties (who may or may not be Members or Users) whom have licensed Third Party Content to CIG in the form of Partner Downloads;
“Partner Download(s)” Third Party Content in the form of a Report created by Partners and which has been uploaded to the Website and available to Users on terms as specified on the relevant part of the Website;
“Products” physical copies of content in print form or otherwise including print copies of Reports and copies of the Magazine;
“Programme” succession of Campaign(s) managed by CIG.
“Rate Card” our current price list for Advertisements as supplied by CIG.
“Report(s)” individual articles and reports available for download or viewing via the Website which may be subject to the payment of a one off fee, or available only as part of a Membership subscription;
“Series Booking” two or more adverts booked in advance, in one order;
“Services” collectively or individually as appropriate, any product or service provided by CIG including but not limited to any services listed on the Website, Reports, Advertising, Products, Membership Products and Events;
“Start Date” agreed date from which the first advertisement will be placed;
“Subscriber” the individual or company that orders an annual subscription product;“Suppliers Directory” the directory of B2B Supplier profiles associated with CIG.
“User”, “Users”, “you” Any and all persons who access the Site and services provided CIG, including but not limited to Members;
“Website” the website owned by CIG with the url:
and any sub-domains of this site, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context requires a different interpretation:
the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices of these terms and conditions;
reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
'including' is understood to mean 'including without limitation';
reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
the headings and sub-headings do not form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual property and acceptable use of Content
Content is available via CIG and the use of Website is on a free of charge basis and in consideration for a specified payment, as part of a Membership subscription and content included within the various products, articles (for instance 'News' and 'Research & Reports' sections of the Website although this list is non-exhaustive.
All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, Members or Partners or as stated otherwise, is the property of CIG our affiliates, licensees or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website Users acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission;
Subject to clause 4 CIG hereby grants to the User a non-exclusive worldwide licence for the duration of the Membership or in the case of a User who is not a Member, until CIG may choose to revoke such license, to download, store, use, reproduce, transmit, display, copy, and provide access to Content in accordance with the terms of the Membership (where applicable) and at all times only for the User's own information purposes and for the avoidance of doubt, not for any commercial or business purposes.
Notwithstanding any other rights or remedies available to it, CIG shall have the right to terminate any license granted to any User, to terminate any Membership (where applicable) or block a User from the Website in the event of any breach by such User of any of the terms and conditions of this license.
Without prejudice to any rights granted herein, CIG reserves the right to amend, edit or abbreviate or take down any Content at our discretion.
Notwithstanding the above, were a User is paying for additional premium content (by way of example, for Reports and/or as part of a Membership subscription) (“Pre-Paid Content”) such Users acknowledge that their access to such Pre-Paid Content is conditional upon payment in accordance with the payment methods set out on the Website before access to such Pre-Paid Content is permitted, and no license shall be granted until payment has been received in full for the relevant Pre-Paid Content. For the avoidance of doubt, all one off fees payable for Reports shall be non-refundable, and the period of license granted in such Content may only subsist for the duration of a Users Membership subscription.
Subject to clause 4 below, Users (whether in their capacity as Members or Users) are able to upload content or postings content at various places on the Website including via blogs, on the forums and comments sections, as well as the content they include on Member Profiles (“User Generated Content”) and in doing so Users grant to CIG a free of charge, worldwide perpetual license in all media in such User Content. For the avoidance of doubt, Members acknowledge and confirm that all information they supply in their Member profile will be viewable by all Users of the Website via the 'Directories' section of the Website accessible.
Prohibited use of the Site by Users
Users are expressly forbidden to download, store, reproduce, transmit, display (including without limitation via an intranet or extranet site), copy, sell publish, distribute, provide access to Content for any purposes other than as set out herein or to sub-license, rent, lease, transfer or assign any rights in Content, to any other person, commercially exploit or use Content for any unlawful purpose.
With regard the uploading, or posting of User Generated Content, and use of the site more generally, Users may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
• In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, misleading, inaccurate, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation or governmental order.
Representation and Warranties
CIG (CIG) represents and warrants to the User that:
• CIG has been validly existing under the laws of India and eligible to provide the Services under this Agreement.
• To the best knowledge of CIG, Services do not contain any program, or other internal component which could damage, destroy, or alter any data or other information accessed through or processed by the User in any manner.
The Client hereby represents and warrants to CIG that:
• The User has been validly existing under the laws of India and eligible to obtain Services under this Agreement.
• Upon executing, this Agreement shall form a valid binding obligation enforceable against the User.
• It shall not utilize the Services in any manner except for the purposes specifically permitted under this Agreement or any prior agreement entered into with CIG or specific purposes detailed by CIG separately and such purposes shall automatically form part of this Agreement.
• CIG accept payment only by cheque, NEFT, Credit, Debit card, Online banking and cash.
• CIG, as a service provider, are bound by the regulations set forth by the Government of India and hence would require a set of the following documents for activation of the service.
Address proof (any of the following) :- Passport, latest paid Telephone/Gas/Water
/Electricity/ Credit card/House tax bills receipt, Allotment letter of accommodation issued by estate Office of a government body, Income tax return, Election card, Driving license, Rent receipt/ Rent lease agreement.
Documents required for identity proof (any of the following) :- Passport, Driving license, Election card issued by Election Commission, PAN card. Any Government document containing photograph, identity card issued by Government/Semi
Signed copy of CIG subscription form sent to user by email or in the last of
• Users may become CIG Members in order that they may gain access to additional content (including Third Party Content) and CIG Services in accordance with the various Membership tiers as defined on the CIG Website, in consideration for such fees (where applicable) as specified therein and agreement from Users to participate as a Member.
• Free Membership commences upon registration, and shall continue until Member gives notice pursuant to clause below.
• Any subscriptions to Membership Products are deemed to commence from the date of receipt of User's completed order, registration form or online registration.
• With the limited exception of Free Membership, all Membership Product subscriptions last 12 months from invoice date or, where immediate payment is required immediately online prior to the activation of membership and access to any Services, upon payment of such fee. As part of the subscription service, Membership will be automatically renewed for a following 12 months from the relevant end date.
• Members shall be contacted, via either post, email or phone to inform them of their automatic renewal and the date that such renewal will take effect (“Renewal Date”). If after 30 days of the relevant Renewal Date you have not cancelled, you will automatically be fully renewed and we shall await payment.
• Members may cancel their renewal at any point throughout their annual subscription. Members may also cancel their renewal within 30 days of the Renewal Date, at no cost. To cancel any Membership Product, Members must inform CIG in writing by emailing email@example.com. Any cancellation by Members must be in writing and a full refund will be given only if this is received by CIG within 14 working days of the date of purchase. No refund shall be given if Members cancel a service part way through a subscription year.
• Subscription to CIG Membership program is valid only for Indian citizens aged 18 years or above.
• The cancelation and refund of subscription programs is subject to the following
a. 01-15 days of Enrollment- 90% of the Subscription Amount
b. 15-30 days of Enrollment- 75% of the Subscription Amount
c. 30-45 days of Enrollment- 50% of the Subscription Amount
d. 45-60 days of Enrollment- 25% of the Subscription Amount
e. Beyond 60 days - No Refund will be issued post 90 days of Enrollment.
All the refund are processed only after evaluating the services utilized and the refund will be processed within 30 days of the request generated.
All the advertisement posted in Global sites as a part of the program will be removed once the refund has been approved. An email stating the approval of refund will be sent within 07 days of the request.
• You may not offer or sell illegal or potentially illegal Commercial Products, including those that are counterfeited, stolen or fraudulent. Commercial Products sold using the Services must comply with all applicable laws, including Commercial Products sold to individuals outside of India.
• You may not offer or sell Commercial Products that infringe or have the potential to infringe the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of another.
• You may not offer or sell any Commercial Products that we, in our discretion, determine are inappropriate, offensive, pornographic, sexually explicit or violent.
• You may not offer or sell any Commercial Products that are manufactured as, or primarily intended to be used as, weapons, including firearms, restricted devices or ammunition. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, whether Commercial Products constitutes “weapons” for purposes of this Agreement.
• You may not offer or sell any Commercial Products that infringe upon or have the potential to infringe upon an individual’s privacy or that may be libelous, slanderous or otherwise defamatory.
• You may not use images or names of any third party (including notable personalities or celebrities) when offering or selling Commercial Products without first obtaining that third party’s permission.
• Without limiting anything else in this Agreement, we may immediately remove Content related to the offer or sale of Commercial Products in violation of this Agreement. If you sell a Commercial Product using our Services, then you must, upon our request, (i) use commercially reasonable efforts to stop the delivery of the Commercial Products to the buyer, or (ii) pay a refund for such Commercial Products to the buyer.
• The Parties recognize and acknowledge that there may be made available to it Confidential Information relating to the other Party for fulfillment and rendering Services during the Term of this Agreement. The Parties will not, during or after the Term of this Agreement and for a period of 2 (two) years after the termination of this Agreement, disclose any Confidential Information to any person, firm, corporation, association or other entity for any reason or purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of the other Party.
• Confidential Information does not include information that (i) is known to the Parties at the time of disclosure to such Party by the other Party, (ii) has become publicly known and made generally available through no wrongful act of such Party or (iii) has been rightfully received by either Party from a third party who is authorized to make such disclosure.
Date Protection and Privacy
• CIG shall have the right to maintain records and data acquired through the use of Services by the Client, however, CIG shall at all times use its best efforts to maintain privacy of the User’s information and the data collected during the Term from the use of Services and shall not disclose such information to the third party without prior consent of the User. Further, CIG shall at all times use its best efforts to maintain confidentiality with respect to such recorded calls and the data collected there from during the Term from the use of Services and shall not disclose such information to the third party without prior consent of the User.
• The Client understands that the Services of CIG may be compromised at any time during the term of this Agreement due to act of any third party, such as interception of calls and hacking of CIG servers, and which would be beyond the control of CIG and which may impact the privacy of the User. The User hereby understands and agree to waive all liabilities and claims against CIG arising from such events.
• The User understands that CIG Website may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by third parties that are not affiliated with Company. When a User uses these links, CIG will have no ability to protect User’s interests. User agrees that CIG is responsible for and, unless it expressly states otherwise in writing, makes no warranty or representation regarding and does not endorse any linked website or any service, product or information provided on or through the linked website.
Scope of Work and Performance
• CIG shall provide the Client with the Services as required under this Contract and shall exercise all reasonable skill care and diligence in the performance and discharge of the Services.
• The Services shall be provided in accordance with the Programme of tasks subject to any reasonable variations to this as required by the Client.
• CIG shall provide all equipment and facilities necessary to perform such Services in accordance with the Contract.
• Unless otherwise specified in the Contract, CIG shall use first class quality materials and workmanship of their respective kinds and undertakes that the design, workmanship and materials used will be fit to achieve the purpose for which the Services are required, either as specified by the Client expressly in the Contract or as may be implied from the Contract, and CIG further acknowledges that in performing the Services the Client is reliant upon CIG exercising all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the performance and discharge of the Services.
• CIG shall proceed with the carrying out of the Services regularly, diligently and in accordance with such programme as may be included in the Contract. If the Contract contains specific dates or periods by which any part of the Services is to be completed CIG shall complete that part by such date.
• Unless otherwise provided for CIG shall not deliver any items to the Premises or remove any items belonging to the Client from the Premises without having first obtained written permission from the Client. CIG shall maintain written records of all items so delivered or removed.
• CIG shall employ sufficient staff to ensure the Services are provided as required under this Contract. CIG must employ sufficient staff to ensure that the Services are provided at all times and in all respects to the Service specification. CIG must ensure that a sufficient reserve of staff is available to provide the Services to the Service specification during holidays or absences.
• CIG must employ for the purposes of this Contract only such persons as are careful, skilled and experienced in the duties required of them, and must ensure that every such person is properly and sufficiently trained and instructed and carries out the Services.
• CIG must provide its employees with a form of identity acceptable to the Client and must ensure that they display that identity on their clothing at all times when they are on the Client’s premises.
• The Client shall be entitled, but not unreasonably or vexatious, to require CIG, by notice in writing, to remove from the provision of the Services any employee of CIG specified in such notice. CIG shall forthwith remove such employee from the provision of the Services, and shall immediately provide a replacement if necessary
• The Client shall give CIG access to the Premises of the Client for the purpose of carrying out the Services at such times as may be specified in the Contract or, if not so specified, as may reasonably be required by CIG to carry out the Services in accordance with the Contract.
Events: Training, Seminars, Conference and Awards
The booking and attendance at all Events shall be subject to the following:
• Payment Policy: Where payment is required to attend an Event, this must be made before the date of the Event. Late payment will result in a ‘late payment administration charge'. The relevant fees and payment methods are listed with each Event description, though is always subject to Change without any prior notice
• Attendee Substitutions: Entry to Events is permitted only to named individuals who have booked such entry. Should an Attendee wish to nominate someone else to attend in their place, they must contact CIG at least 07 working days prior to the commencement of the Event, or such other time as is reasonable in the circumstances. For the avoidance of doubt, should you nominate an alternative Attendee, you warrant and confirm that they will agree to the terms and conditions herein, or you shall remain primarily liable for such substitution Attendee.
• Changes To Events: CIG, aims to deliver high quality Events in the manner in which they are advertised. However, it may become necessary to alter and/or change certain elements including by way of example the choice of speakers, venue, date and timings, although this list is illustrative and shall not be deemed to be exhaustive.
• CIG may require that Attendees access Online Events via a third party website channels. Attendees acknowledge and confirm that such access may require Attendees to be subject to any terms and conditions required by the owner of such third party Channel (“Channel Owner”) including any registration requirements, and their privacy policies.
• CIG accepts no liability for any error, fault, or interruption in the service of any Channel or Channel Owner.
(a) data from Attendee's Member profile, and/or collected upon registration to view the Online Event with the relevant Event Sponsors and Channel Owners;
(b) details of the content you have viewed on that Channel and viewing times with the relevant Channel Owner.
• For the purpose of this agreement, "Event Sponsor" means any third party who sponsors an Event in exchange for brand promotion, thought leadership opportunities, and the leads generated from the Event audience where applicable.
• In the case of all CIG events including the annual CIG Awards, all tickets purchased are non-refundable.
• For the avoidance of doubt, no liability is accepted on the part of CIG for any statements or opinions expressed (whether by Attendees, or speakers, or otherwise) at Events.
• All the services and generation of reports are done online through the member login portal. The client agrees to provide with the required information to generate reports or provide services as may be deemed.
• In order to avail the services, the clients are required to follow the terms and listed procedures of availing the services. In the absence of compliance with any procedure or rules, CIG shall not be liable to entertain/fulfill any request. No service requests shall be entertained telephonically or via email. The client must send the completely filled and signed Service Request Form in order to claim it as a request.
• If the client is unable to utilize his one or all the services during the validity period of 12 months, the same shall be considered as lapsed. There shall be no extension period given to avail the remaining services.
• The services rendered and information processed is acquired through various third party resources and CIG does not guarantee that all such information are secure or error free. Views, Opinions, Statements, Facts or Figures expressed in these reports or services do not necessarily represent those of CIG.
• The Client hereby agrees and undertakes not to hold CIG and any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employers, agents, employees, vendors responsible or liable for any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage costs, charges and expenses that the client may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred or claims to suffer, sustain or incur by way of and/or any loss and damage whatsoever suffered by the client directly or indirectly by the use of services or any products of CIG.
• The promoters, its agents and distributors accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of the forms and are not liable for any personal loss, injury or theft etc. at the participating venues and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning quality or availability of the services.
• CIG reserves the right to discontinue the membership of the client who, as determined in the sole discretion of CIG, a) is guilty of improper conduct, or b) uses the product for improper, deceitful, or unethical purposes or in a manner inconsistent with CIG’s rules or any laws, c) acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass CIG, or any other person, or in a disruptive manner. Discontinued membership may result in the loss of all benefits and privileges. A member terminated in such a manner shall not be entitled to a refund of their product cost. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and binding. In addition to such discontinuance of the product or participation, CIG shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and legal actions, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
• CIG shall not be liable for any written or verbal commitments made by any sales representatives which are not mentioned in the offer supplied by the CIG
• All or any disputes, differences or questions arising out of this transaction shall be settled in the court of law under New Delhi jurisdiction. Any disputes to be settled by Arbitration shall be by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by CIG. The arbitration proceedings shall be as per the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any amendments thereto. The venue of such arbitration shall be New Delhi. The language used in the arbitration proceedings shall be English only. The award shall be final and binding.
Company as well as its management have created these pages and the Services as a specific feature and as a service to the global EXIM community.
No warranty or condition expressed or implied or statutory is being provided to the User. Company hereby specifically disclaims any quality, durability, accuracy, reliability and all express or implied warranties including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or performance. Company does not make any representation or warranties of any kind about any product or Services offered, or displayed or hosted on the Site. All such warranties, representations, conditions and undertakings are hereby excluded.
Under no circumstances shall Company be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strike, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortage of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, order of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties or other force majeure condition.
Listing of counterfeits, non-licensed replicas or unauthorized products is strictly prohibited on the site. Further no products can be advertised on the site without the explicit permission from the intellectual property right holder. It is clear inter-alia that all third party intellectual property rights are owned by the third party and not CIG and its users.
Under no circumstances will Company be liable, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services provided by Company (“Damages”) whether arising out of or in connection with or otherwise in relation to any business or other transaction conducted in relation to the Service(s). CIG’s liability is limited in any and all circumstances shall be limited to the lesser of the amount of fees and/or charges paid by the User or Rs. 10,000/- (Indian Rupees Ten Thousand)
The User hereby indemnifies and holds Company harmless against any and all losses, claims, injuries and Damages that may arise out of the User’s breach of this Disclaimer and/or the Agreement, Illegal/Prohibited Content, Warning against Fraud and or any breach of the terms and conditions or the representations or warranties made by the User herein or in the Agreement/usage terms.
Company reserves the right to change the nature of the paid Services offered here or discontinue its Services to a member without any prior notice.
• The User hereby consents to receive communications from CIG electronically. CIG may communicate with the User by email or by posting notices on the Site. The User hereby agrees that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications that CIG sends electronically including by posting on Site, satisfy the legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
• User hereby authorizes Company to contact them periodically using mediums like telephone, mailers or any other means, direct or indirect, in regard to their account information, special offers, surveys etc. If a User does not wish to receive calls/other communications from Company or its employees, they must inform Company in writing by sending an email to CIG
Platform for Communication
• The Site is also a venue where Users may interact with one another for their transactions. Company is not and cannot be a Party to or control in any manner any transaction between two Users of the Site. Consequently:
• Company is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Users. Company cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Users will perform any transaction concluded on the Site. Company shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Users.
• The Site is also a channel of communication whereby the Users can reach a large base of persons in the global exim market. CIG is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer, respectively. At no time shall CIG have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any such contract. CIG is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of any services and/or delayed delivery of goods or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable to any User. CIG shall not be liable for any product or services offered on the Site. All goods and Services Hosted on the Site are those of the User(s)/Supplier(s) etc. unless otherwise mentioned therein.
• The User independently agrees upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the other registered Users or third parties that it may interact with on the Site.
• The Site is also a channel of communication whereby the Users can reach a large base of persons in the global exim market. CIG is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the seller and the buyer, respectively. At no time shall CIG have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any such contract. CIG is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of any services and/or delayed delivery of goods or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable to any User.
• Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Company cannot control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Site. The User may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretences.
• Without limiting other remedies, Company shall remove and disable all such content on the Site; may limit the Users' activity, immediately remove or end the Users listing, warn other Users and immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the User’s membership, and/or refuse to provide the User with access to the Site if:
• User displays any information, data which is illegal or prohibited by any law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Illegal/Prohibited Content;
• User is in breach of the User Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference;
• Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information the User provides;
• It is believed that the User actions may cause legal liability for the User, other Users or CIG;
• A User puts any material into the Site systems which contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming or similar routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
• A User is unable to produce, when asked for by CIG, a certified copy of a consent, license, approval, permission or similar certification requisite for goods and/or services a User proposes to Host/has Hosted on the Site;
• Any monies payable by the User to CIG are not paid on the due date; or
• A complaint is received by CIG from another User or a third party and necessary action to resolve the complaint is not taken within 10 (ten) days by such User.
• Company may at any time at its sole discretion reinstate suspended Users. User(s) that has been indefinitely suspended may not register or attempt to register with Company or use the Site in any manner whatsoever until such time that such User is reinstated by Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the User breaches the Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, Company reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the User to Company and to take strict legal action including but not limited to initiating criminal proceedings against the User in this regard.
Third Party Content, Sites and Services
• The Site and content available through the Service may contain features and functionalities that may link or provide the User with access to third party content which is completely independent of the Site, including web sites, directories, servers, networks, systems, information and databases, applications, software, programs, products or services, and the Internet as a whole.
• User's interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between the User and such organizations and/or individuals. The User should make whatever investigation necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any On-line transaction with any of these third parties.
• The User agrees that CIG shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this Site, or between Users and any third party, the User understands and agrees that CIG is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that the User has a dispute with one or more other Users, the User hereby releases CIG, its Directors, officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Service(s).
• Company offers promotions to the User on the Site & also put efforts in promoting clients & their offered products/services on various popular search engines. Results of promotion on search engines are never guaranteed and it takes considerably time and effort for any results to appear on any search engine. Similarly, any search result appearing on any search engine cannot be removed/withdrawn immediately, it gets removed periodically as per the policy of a search engine on which company or its employees has no control. Every User must immediately advise Company about any Illegal/Prohibited or other such content that appearing on the Site for appropriate legal action.
• Company works with the principle of serving clients with the best possible & prompt services. However it is important to note that to make any change requested by Users CIG needs a minimum 24 - 48 business hours on best efforts basis to deliver the same as per User requirement unless otherwise stated.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall CIG be liable for:
• any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CIG has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of or in connection with the Site, its Services or this Agreement (however arising, including negligence); and/or
• any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, internet failures, computer telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strike, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortage of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, order of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties or other force majeure condition.
• CIG, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. All such warranties, representations, conditions and undertakings are hereby excluded.
• User(s) acknowledge that inability to use the website wholly or partially for whatever reasons may have an adverse effect on its business. CIG assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User including on account of any one or more of the following:
• The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site or the Services;
(a) The use or inability to use the Site or the Services;
(b) Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site or the Services;
(c) Any unauthorized access by third parties (or User’s) to data or sensitive Personal Data/Information or other private information of a User;
(d) Any false, misleading or incorrect data or information Hosted on Site by a User or false misleading or incorrect statements or conduct of a User;
(e) Any violation of third party rights or claims or demands whatsoever in relation to the products or Services Hosted on the Site;
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, CIG's liability in any and all circumstances shall be limited to the lesser of the amount of fees and/or charges paid by the User.
The User admits and acknowledges that:-
• CIG cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by the Users, which is made available on the Website of CIG as CIG has provided information, display of the products of the User on its Website in good faith and solely based on representations of the User, which CIG has no reason to disbelieve.
• The User shall be solely and exclusively responsible in respect of all or any liability arising out of any sale of any product/services and/or consequent to any display of any product or its description and features as CIG has only provided the link to the User and nothing more.
• CIG in no way may be held liable for User provided information that may turn out to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive.
• The User has represented that it has all rights in the products and service and the content provided on the Website of CIG in respect of the products or service does not and shall not infringe any applicable law, rules or regulations and does not infringe the trademark, copyright and/or the patents or any other proprietary or any other rights of any third party in the said product or service and such product, service or its content does not contain libelous, tortuous, or any unlawful information in any manner whatsoever.
• CIG has the right to advice the prospective guest/client to exercise caution and display a disclaimer in respect of the fact that CIG has no liability of any kind or nature whatsoever and is not promoting or endorsing any product or service and that CIG is only giving the uploading rights to the User to upload its product or service and its contents on the Website and that CIG shall not be responsible or liable for the quality, quantity, description, content and/or other information in respect of the product and/or service.
• The prospective guest/client may not be registered on the Website of CIG and if an inquiry is sent by CIG to a User listed on the Website of CIG, CIG takes no responsibility about the veracity/genuineness of the prospective guest/client or its whereabouts and CIG has only in good faith forwarded such inquiry to the User and CIG would not entertain any claims of any kind or nature whatsoever from the User or any other person in connection with any act, deed, thing or any act of omission or commission done or committed by the guest/client.
• The User further hereby indemnifies and keeps CIG and its Directors, Managers, officers, employees, representatives and/or any other persons in day to day in charge and management of CIG harmless and indemnified against any costs, damages, liabilities or other consequence of any of the actions taken by any person in respect of any product or service sold or displayed and/or in respect of any contents of the said product including on account of any of the factors mentioned in the foregoing sub-paragraph (i) to (vii) above.
• The User further undertakes that if CIG were to incur any cost/loss/penalty etc. on account of any act or deed of the User or their clients in relation to the display or sale of any product or its contents etc. than the User shall indemnify CIG and its Directors, Managers, officers, employees, representatives and/or any other persons in day to day in charge and management of CIG indemnified and harmless against any such cost/loss penalty etc.
• The User further undertakes that if CIG is made a party to any of the litigation by any person or in any proceeding initiated by any Government agencies than the User shall indemnify CIG and its Directors, Managers, officers, employees, representatives and/or any other persons in day to day in charge and management of CIG in respect of any cost or expenses incurred in defending any such action and the User shall without demur reimburse the cost, expenses to CIG as is demanded by CIG from the User.
• In the event a dispute arises out of or in connection with this agreement , the parties will attempt to resolve through consultation.
• If the dispute is not resolved all or any disputes, differences or questions arising out of this transaction shall be settled in the court of law under New Delhi jurisdiction. Any disputes to be settled by Arbitration shall be by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by CIG. The arbitration proceedings shall be as per the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any amendments thereto. The venue of such arbitration shall be New Delhi. The language used in the arbitration proceedings shall be English only. The award shall be final and binding.
• It is in the intention of the parties to this agreement that this agreement and the performance under this agreement be constructed in accordance with and governed to the exclusion of the law of any other forum, by the laws of Indian Jurisdiction.
Warning against Fraud and Scams
• All Users are advised to be very careful while doing business with individuals, body corporate or companies from any part of the world.
• Users are advised to exercise due caution while transacting with a prospective buyer or a seller on the Site. Users must undertake interactions or transactions with organizations and/or individuals located on or through the Site, with reasonable caution and after undertaking thorough diligence on such organization and/or individual. Neither the Company nor its director’s, employees, officers or agents shall be liable to any User or otherwise for any illegal or fraudulent interaction or transaction with organizations and/or individuals located on or through the Site.
• Users are advised to not send any advance money/legal fee or products unless there is cash in your account or an irrevocable letter of credit from the buyer, duly authorized by the buyer’s bank.
• Users are advised not to transact business unless full payment is made to you before shipping of the products.
Neither party shall be under any liability to the other or to any other party in any way whatsoever for destruction, damage, delay, or any other matter for any nature whatsoever arising out of war, rebellion, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts, and industrial disputes, fire explosions, earthquake, act of God, flood or bad weather, the unavailability of deliveries, supplies, software, discs, tapes, or other mediator the requisition or other act of order by any government, department, council, or other constituted bodies or other matter outside the party’s reasonable control.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and the Company and pertains to the subject matter hereof and supersedes in their entirety over all other written or oral agreements between the Parties.
If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be unenforceable for any reason, then the remaining provisions hereof shall remain unaffected and continue to operate in full force and effect.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India, except with respect to choice of law principles. All disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be finally settled under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act of 1996 by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Act. The venue of the arbitration shall be New Delhi, India and the language of the arbitration shall be English. The parties hereto undertake to keep the arbitration proceedings and all information, pleadings, documents, evidence and all matters relating thereto confidential. Neither party shall be entitled to commence or maintain any action in a court of law upon any matter in dispute until such matter has been submitted and decided by arbitration as herein provided and then only for the enforcement of the arbitrator’s award; provided, however, that the parties hereto shall be permitted to seek temporary or preliminary equitable relief in a court prior to the initiation or resolution of any arbitration proceeding hereunder.
All notices and other communications required or permitted to be given under this Agreement shall be made in writing and shall be delivered by hand, recognized overnight courier service or facsimile. Notice shall be deemed given on (i) the date of delivery when delivered by personal delivery or overnight courier, or (ii) the date of transmission if sent by facsimile (or if transmission is after 6:00 PM in recipient’s time zone, then on the first business day thereafter), provided that a confirming copy is sent within two (2) business days by personal delivery, recognized overnight courier service or registered mail. All notices under this Agreement shall be sent to the Parties at the addresses set forth below or to such other addresses as either of the Parties shall designate by notice given in writing pursuant to this clause.
Connvero Consulting Services Private Limited
Building No-5 Tower-C, Level-20 DLF Epitome Phase-3
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon-122002
Acceptance of Terms
I/We hereby confirm to have read and understood the applicable terms and conditions as specified herein and CIG rules governing enrollment of the membership program and agree to abide by the same and all such information and clarification related to the terms have been provided to me/we.
Stay in touch
Building No- 5 Tower-C Level-20
DLF Epitome, Phase-III, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon-122002India